Thursday, May 8, 2014

#OOTD Sailboats x2!

Here are two #OOTD from my recent trip to the beach! I didn't realize I wore an outfit featuring sailboats twice until I looked over all my pictures!  Keep reading for all the details!


This is my first outfit - simple and comfy for my roadtrip to the beach!


Top - Abercrombie & Fitch
Not sure of the price anymore... all I remember is that I bought it while I was working there, so I know I got a discount.
Shorts - Limited
These are soooo cute! You can't see here but they have anchors all over them!
Original Price - $48
Sale Price - $24
I paid - $12.50
Savings - 75%
Shoes - Jack Rogers
Original Price - $68
I paid - $34 (on Amazon!)
Anchor Hair Tie (on wrist)
I paid - nothing! I made it :) 
Get yours here (3 for $2)


My next outfit is another comfy one (happens to be for the roadtrip back home! lol)


Top and shorts are both from Kohls, but I got them last year so I'm not sure of the exact prices, but I do remember having a $10 off $30 coupon and if you've ever been to Kohls you know that pretty much everything is on sale pretty much all the time, so I'm sure I got a deal!

Shoes and hair tie are the same as mentioned above!



Happy Bargin Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment